- Dual CCT General Adult and Older Adult Psychiatry with endorsement in Liaison Psychiatry (on the GMC Specialist Register)
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists
- MB BS Guy’s King’s & St. Thomas’ School of Medicine, Kings College London.
- BSc Upper Second Class Honours in Neuroscience & Neuropsychology with Basic Medical Sciences awarded by University of London.
- A-Levels Awarded ‘A,A,A,B’ at Aylesbury Grammar School, Buckinghamshire
- Approved Clinician status approved by London Regional Panel.
- Approval under Section 12(2) of the Mental Health Act (renewed in 2017).
Dr Rajendra Shah is an experienced Consultant Psychiatrist who has gained a great deal of success in his field of expertise. Working with a wide variety of people who have varied mental health concerns, physical disabilities, learning challenges, and brain injury is where he shines as an expert. He possesses experience in working with clients on the autism spectrum.
In accordance with the Mental Health Act, Dr Shah has been granted the status of Section 12 Approved Clinician. This gives him the authority to make judgements on the treatment of patients who are suffering from mental health conditions. In addition to this, he is a Specialist Mental Capacity Assessor and is qualified to assess an individual’s capacity for decision-making. Dr Shah approaches his profession with compassion and a focus on the patient, and he makes it his mission to deliver the highest possible standard of care for his patients at all times.